The CXO Leading Change @ Work international community is a Chatham House Rule, vendor-free environment for senior corporate real estate and workplace professionals. Whether you represent an international business or operate in one country, the shared sense of ownership and openness has helped our members navigate through four challenging years that have shaken the workplace industry. As we start our 5th year, we are growing our membership organically to become the CXO100.
Representing nearly 50 different companies spread across 11 different industry sectors and over 2,500 global offices, we provide an unrivalled level of networking experience in a trusted, confidential community representing Financial Services (21%), Insurance (15%), Legal (21%), Manufacturing (5%), Media (8%), Pharma (10%), Public Sector (5%), Technology (10%), and Other (5%) (as of October 2023).
Here are just some of our members' thoughts on why they’re part of the CXO Leading Change @ Work international community:
• A good touch point to understand how others are approaching similar challenges.
• Helping to develop the strategic importance of the workplace in an organisation.
• The CXO network helps me develop new ideas and gives me some thoughts that haven’t come forward in my organisation. It’s beneficial to look at the situation from another perspective.
• Provides exposure to various regional/global points of view from multiple industry sectors.
• Understanding that many other CXO colleagues are experiencing similar circumstances and helping solve similar issues.
• Being part of a network of like-minded individuals at a senior level looking to improve their understanding and positively enhance the workplace.
• It helps keep me sane, knowing others are going through similar situations.
Membership is by invitation only. If you would like to join one of our weekly calls for the European or North American Chapters as our guest, please get in touch with us. Thank you.
Each week I set myself the challenge of writing within 2 hours a short 'weekly brew' for the members. Here's a selection of abridged versions (not in chronological order)
The CXO Leading Change @ Work international network is a Chatham House Rule, vendor-free environment for senior corporate real estate and workplace professionals. Our community provides an ideal place to share experiences that collectively help to save time. Since its launch in 2019, the network has grown into three key Chapters: Europe, America and APAC Region.